order good quality Hydrocodone, …..Hydrocodone sold under the brand name Hysingla among others, is an opioid used to treat severe pain prolonged duration, if other measures are not sufficient. It is also used as a cough suppressant in adults. It is taken by mouth.Typically it is sold as the combinations acetaminophen/hydrocodone or ibuprofen/hydrocodone. By itself it is sold in a long-acting formulation.
order-good-quality-hydrocodone-hydrocodone Hydrocodone was patented in 1923 while the long-acting formulation was approved for medical use in the United States in 2013.In the United States the wholesale cost of the long-acting formulation is about 10 to 30 USD per dose as of 2019. It is most commonly prescribed in the United States, which consumed 99% of the worldwide supply as of 2010. In 2016 it was the 113th most prescribed medication in the United States with more than 6 million prescriptions.It is made from the opium poppy after it has been converted to codeine.
Medical uses | order good quality Hydrocodone
Hydrocodone is used to treat moderate to severe pain. In liquid formulations, it is used to treat cough. In one study comparing the potency of hydrocodone to that of oxycodone, it was found that it took 50% more hydrocodone to achieve the same degree of miosis (pupillary contraction). The investigators interpreted this to mean that oxycodone is about 50% more potent than hydrocodone.
However, in a study of emergency department patients with fractures, it was found that an equal amount of either drug provided about the same degree of pain relief, indicating that there is little practical difference between them when used for that purpose.Some references state that the analgesic action of hydrocodone begins in 20–30 minutes and lasts about 4–8 hours.The manufacturer’s information says onset of action is about 10–30 minutes and duration is about 4–6 hours.Recommended dosing interval is 4–6 hours.
Hydrocodone is available in a variety of formulations for oral administration:
- The original oral form of hydrocodone alone, Dicodid, as immediate-release 5 and 10 mg tablets is available for prescription in Continental Europe per national drug control and prescription laws and Title 76 of the Schengen Treaty, but dihydrocodeine has been more widely used for the same indications since the beginning in the early 1920s, with hydrocodone being regulated the same way as morphine in the German Betäubungsmittelgesetz, the similarly named law in Switzerland and the Austrian Suchtmittelgesetz, whereas dihydrocodeine is regulated like codeine. For a number of decades, the liquid hydrocodone products available are cough medicines.
- Hydrocodone plus homatropine (Hycodan) in the form of small tablets for coughing and especially neuropathic moderate pain (the homatropine, an anticholinergic, is useful in both of those cases and is a deterrent to intentional overdose) was more widely used than Dicodid and was labelled as a cough medicine in the United States whilst Vicodin and similar drugs were the choices for analgesia.
- Extended-release hydrocodone in a time-release syrup also containing chlorphenamine/chlorpheniramine is a cough medicine called Tussionex in North America. In Europe, similar time-release syrups containing codeine (numerous), dihydrocodeine (Paracodin Retard Hustensaft), nicocodeine (Tusscodin), thebacon, acetyldihydrocodeine, dionine, and nicodicodeine are used instead.
- Immediate-release hydrocodone with paracetamol (acetaminophen) (Vicodin, Lortab, Lorcet, Maxidone, Norco, Zydone)
- Immediate-release hydrocodone with ibuprofen (Vicoprofen, Ibudone, Reprexain)
- Immediate-release hydrocodone with aspirin (Alor 5/500, Azdone, Damason-P, Lortab ASA, Panasal 5/500)
- Controlled-release hydrocodone (Hysingla ER by Purdue Pharma, Zohydro ER)
Hydrocodone is not available in parenteral or any other non-oral forms.
EFFECTS | order good quality Hydrocodone
Common side effects of hydrocodone are nausea, vomiting, constipation, drowsiness, dizziness, lightheadedness, anxiety, abnormally happy or sad mood, dry throat, difficulty urinating, rash, itching, and contraction of the pupils. Serious side effects include slowed or irregular breathing and chest tightness.
Several cases of progressive bilateral hearing loss unresponsive to steroid therapy have been described as an infrequent adverse reaction to hydrocodone/paracetamol misuse. This adverse effect has been considered by some to be due to the ototoxicity of hydrocodone.Other researchers have suggested that paracetamol is the primary agent responsible for the ototoxicity.
Hydrocodone is in U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) pregnancy category C. No adequate and well-controlled studies in humans have been conducted. A newborn of a mother taking opioid medications regularly prior to the birth will be physically dependent. The baby may also exhibit respiratory depression if the opioid dose was high.An epidemiological study indicated that opioid treatment during early pregnancy results in increased risk of various birth defects.
Symptoms of hydrocodone overdose include narrowed or widened pupils; slow, shallow, or stopped breathing; slowed or stopped heartbeat; cold, clammy, or blue skin; excessive sleepiness; loss of consciousness; seizures; or death.
Hydrocodone can be habit forming, causing physical and psychological dependence. Its abuse liability is similar to morphine and less than oxycodone.